Beck Stewart is a Technical Media Educator & Master Student in 21st Century Media Practice.
Education & Qualifications
Academic Education & Qualification.
- MA in 21st Century Media Practice: Coventry University (Nov 2017)
- Fellowship : Higher Education Academy (2015)
- PGCE in Higher Education, Merit: Coventry University (2015)
- Diploma in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Pass: Staffordshire University (2010)
- BSc (Hons) Film Production Technology, 2:1: Staffordshire University (2007)
- Diploma in Technical Theatre Production, Distinction– BRIT School, London (2002)
Photography & Film
Skill Set In Visual Storytelling.
- Working towards UAV (Drone) License (Jan 2017)
- Cinematography & Documentary.
- Experienced in DSLR filming- Canon & Nikon.
- Video & Super-slow motion competent- Sony cameras.
- Some experience in 360 filming.
- Highly Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom & Audition
- Klynt Software/iDoc for digital story telling.
- Studio Artist & Rotoscoping.
- Green Screen & Chrome Key- Studio based.
- MOJO Tech
Higher Education Practice
- BA hons Media Production, Digital Media, Media & Communication, Photography, Journalism. MA Media & Communication, Global Journalism, Auto-motive Journalism. (Coventry University)
Academic Teaching Practice
- BSc hons Film Production Technology. (Staffordshire University)
- A-level Media, Film Studies. (Stafford College)
Current Research Areas
- Visual Anthropology: Student Experience within Immersive Telepresence in Theatre.-University of Tampere & Coventry University.
- Open Badging: Disruptive Educator – Disruptive Media Learning Lab.
- Negative Kinos: Own Creative Practice