Media Educator, Immersive Digital Artist, Techno-Anthropologist.
I am a woman in Tech, Film and Education. I have an interdisciplinary background in Arts & Sciences, specifically in Computing, Film & 21st Century Media. My creative practice is in 360 photography and immersive filmmaking, augmented realities and mixed reality.
I am an Adobe Education Leader and focus my teaching practice on the digital skills within the creative suite. I am particularly interested in virtual realities capabilities of Premiere and Project Aero and how these can be best facilitated in the learning space, so that we can innovate through digital art.
- Sensory & Immersive Ethnography specifically human experiences of reality and consciousness.
- Psycho-physical & Creative Practice: Immersive technologies in the 21st century: Spatial and locational dynamics of communication.
- Adobe Education Leader (2019)
- Adobe Campus Leader ( 2018)
- Raspberry Pi Educator (2015)
- UAV Commercial Licence UK CAA (2018)
- Fellowship Higher Education Academy (2016)
Academic Education & Qualification.
- MA in 21st Century Media Practice: Distinction: Coventry University (Nov 2017)
- Fellowship : Higher Education Academy (2015)
- PGCE in Higher Education, Merit: Coventry University (2015)
- Diploma in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Pass: Staffordshire University (2010)
- BSc (Hons) Film Production Technology, 2:1: Staffordshire University (2007)
- Diploma in Technical Theatre Production, Distinction– BRIT School, London (2002)